- Visiting hours are on Sunday from 12:30-4:30 pm
- Phones are available and readily accessible (calling cards are encouraged for long distance phone calls)
- Laundry is available on site and soap is provided
- No money is required, however, there are vending machines available
- Mail can be received, during your stay to (no forwarding mail to this address)
- [ Name ]
- Cochran Recovery Services, Inc.
- 1294 18th St. East Bldg. 2
- Hastings, MN 55033
- Family involvement is encouraged and welcomed! Clients will be offered family sessions during the admission process.
- During visiting hours, families are encouraged to discuss specifics with a counselor. Family sessions can also be scheduled with the client’s counselor.
When you or someone you love is struggling with alcohol or other drug addiction, it’s hard to know what to do. How do you know when it is time to take action? What are the warning signs that you should be watching for?
1294 18th St. E. #1
Hastings, MN 55033
What to Bring
- Clothing for a week – Laundry available on site
- If you wish to bring bedding, it must be NEW & in original packaging
- Personal Hygiene products/Toiletries – must be alcohol free
- Medication supply for 2 weeks
- Proof of Medical Insurance
- Small amount of money/calling cards for long distance
- Pictures with NO glass
- Contact information for family, doctors, probation officer, social worker, etc.
- Smoking/chewing is allowed -Unopened products and supplies.
What Not To Bring
- Electronics – Phones/Tablets/Ipods
- Any products containing alcohol
- Food products
- Anything of value
- Musical Instruments, cards, knitting/crocheting/sewing materials
- Large amounts of cash
- Offensive or inappropriate clothing
Cochran Recovery Services, CopyRight 2016